- We will collect information (“Data”) when you make a purchase regarding your name, date of birth, contact information (email address and phone number), delivery address and financial information (debit/ credit card numbers). This is Data given to us by you when you use the Website to make purchases but may also be when making orders by telephone, post, e-mail or any other means.
- When accessing the Website, we automatically collect some other information about your visit to the Website. This includes your IP address, date, times and frequency of your access and the way you use the Website. This will be collected by “Cookies,” please see clause 15-18.
OUR USE OF DATA
- The Data provided by you to us in clause 4 will strictly only be used in order to process your order and to send it to your delivery address. We will not use your personal details for any other purpose unless you give us prior written permission.
- We use Google Analytics to collect Data to improve the performance of the website. We do not use this Data for any other purpose unless you give us prior written permission.
- Overall, any or all of the above Data, may be required from us in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the Website and helps us make improvements to the site.
- It will be necessary to share some of your Data with other companies to process and deliver your order and for other business functions. A full itemised list of third party companies is available upon written request.
- We use the latest technological safe measures to keep your Data protected. We use secure servers; your account is password protected and we make use of industry standard SSL technology (the lock symbol will be present on your browser when this is active) that encrypts all information input sent to us. We also do not store financial details for payment purposes.
- These safe measures also include measures that deal with any suspected data breach. In the unlikely possibility there has been a suspected breach and your Data has been compromised we will inform you as soon as feasibly possible in order to you to take any necessary precautions. We will inform you of the nature and possible adverse effects. We must also inform the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
DATA RETENTION AND YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to access (copies of the information we hold and that we modify/delete such information), correct, erase, restrict our use of your Data, to data portability (move, copy or transfer your Data) and to object in relation to your Data.
- Please contact us on the email address listed in clause 24 with regards to exercising your above rights or withdrawing your consent to the processing of your Data.
- If you are unsatisfied with the way we have handled your Data you can make a complaint in the UK to the ICO (https://ico.org.uk/).
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you access our Website. We use them to improve your experience of the Website. We have carefully chosen our Cookies to ensure keep your privacy protected and are compliant with UK and EU law.
- When you access the Website for the first time, a message bar will present you with the opportunity to consent to the placing of your Cookies on the computer. By consenting, you are enabling a better experience and service to you. You may deny this consent but it may mean some features of the Website do not function as intended.
- The type of Cookies we place are required for operation of the Website such as logging into secure areas, to recognise users and how they use our site, and to remember previous users when they return to the Website to personalise content.
- You can enable or disable Cookies at any time in your internet browser. Please see the help section of your internet browser menu.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- As stated in clause 8, we only provide your personal information to trusted third party companies that operate on our behalf to provide you a service, such as a courier delivering your goods and processing card payments. We will not sell your personal information to others. All these companies are not permitted to use your information in any other way. GDPR applies to them as it does to us when processing your Data.
- The information provided on this Website is for general information purposes only and is provided by us. We will always try and keep the information up-to-date and correct. We make no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, images, or related graphics contained on the Website. You place any reliance on such information at your own risk.
- We will not be reliable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website.
- We make every effort to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our reasonable control.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND CONTACT